Julie is a software engineer based in Pittsburgh who likes to focus on the front-end and user experience. When she's not working at her day job, she cares about championing diversity in tech and helping others in the community. She organizes and teaches classes for the Pittsburgh chapter of Girl Develop It, an organization that helps teach women how to code. Julie also organizes online support groups for public speakers in the tech community and people dealing with impostor syndrome.
Check out my contact page for information about how to contact me.
Where to find me
Disclaimer: Links to products and services may be affiliate links. This helps me cover costs for this site for things like hosting, typekit, and software used for art and development.
Support My Work
If you like my work and are interested in supporting it financially, you can become a monthly patron at Patreon or make a donation via the Paypal button below.
Donations currently tend to go to the following:
- Typekit account - $49.99/year - For shiny fonts on my sites.
- Copyeditor - $20-30/piece (varies by time needed) - I want to pay a copyeditor to help improve the quality of my writing. It is important to me that I pay people for their work.
- Donations - $50-200/month (varies by time of year, who needs donations, etc.) - Donations to causes I believe in.
- Conference Costs - varies
- Website hosting - Currently free, but will likely be $5-10/month when my trial runs out.
© Julie Pagano, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Julie Pagano is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Julie Pagano with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.